Thursday, May 7, 2009

am i happy?

that question need an answer and yes I'm in the state of happiness right now. Why? Because I received a call from someone last night. Who was it? Biarlah rahsia...

I thought dia xkan call sebab it's like impossible and what is his reason to call me? Just to chat? Well, maybe. Before that he sent me a message that he will give me a call, and i just reply 'ok'. 3 days after that which is yesterday, he really called me! But firstly, he played prank on me. By using his house number, he pretend to be an operator and spoke with formal voice. Of course at that time I was thinking " who is this?" Then, suddenlly he called me by a nickname ( urgh! I hate that!) and at that moment, I know who's on the phone.
We talked...and he made fun of me as usual...haha...and guess how long we talked? For almost 30 minutes!! And he was using his house phone ( padan muka kalo mak dia marah)...we had to end our conversation sebab panggilan daripada mama suruh tolong dia buat keje. So, I guess that's the end....after this i'm the one who should call him...we'll see. But one thing for sure, he was very talkative...i mean although I'm a talkative person as well but he beats me...haha..

2 comments:

ika_adeela said...

alalalalala.....mesti kang ni senyum sampai ke telinga.....perlu ker kita announce kat sini sapa orang tu????? kita tau sapa kah itu....pasni gayut la lama2 lagi eh......

Fizah said...

haha...dah tw tu diam2 je la. Xyah nak announce kot.
Gayut smlm pun nk dekat 30 minit..xkan nak sampai satu jam kot.